Thursday 13 April 2017 at 15:56
Solution to Socialite Login IssuesBy Eric Antoine Scuccimarra
I tried a bunch of different things to try to address the issues I was having with using Socialite in a site that has multiple domains. The problem ended up being the session domain. I was able to generate callback URLs for each domain easily, but I couldn't get around the session domain issue.
Rather than spend more time on this I ended up using a little workaround. From my login page if you click on the login with whatever provider button it directs you to one domain, the one that the session domain is set to, and from there the Socialite logins work fine.
It's not ideal, but the worst that will happen is that someone ends up on a different domain than they started on.